The cabin was custom-built in 2014 by a carpenter from nearby Trégunc, only using naturally sustainable hardwood such as Douglas fir. Built according to the wooden framework model, it makes the most of all its advantages: healthy and ecological, perfectly insulated, warm...
- Standing in its own small private plot surrounded by a mixed hedge, you'll be able to make the most of the peace and quiet on its veranda, use the outdoor living area and barbecue, etc.
- An open plan living space includes a dining nook, a brand kitchen (pyrolytic oven, induction hobs, micro-wave, etc.).
- The bathroom boasts an original shower tray that is actually made out of an old cider barrel...
- There is a fabulous queen size (160x200cm) bed in an alcove.
Rates and bookings
- As for our other holiday accommodation, we have entrusted Gîtes de France® with our bookings, guaranteeing you updated availability and rates at all times and offering several payment methods (on-line payment, bank transfer etc...) or even the chance to take out cancellation insurance. Of course we are personally available to answer all your questions by phone, mail or using our contact form. Please use the "Contact" menu.
- Depending on the season, a week's stay will cost between 320 and 670 EUR after tax including the following services:
- Electricity and water
- Bed made on your arrival
- Household linen
- Internet (Wifi or Ethernet cable)
- Baby equipment (bed, booster seat, bath, changing mat, crockery and cutlery)
- And of course free access to children's games (play area, zip-line, cabin, etc.), saffron field, kiwi orchard, etc.
- Once you're here, we can offer a few extra services:
- Sale of farm products
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (30 EUR)