Welcome to Terr'aven,
our modest farm with crops including saffron and kiwis where you are more than welcome to come spend a few days in our typical local penty, in our gypsy caravan which is more unusual but still extremely comfortable or our log cabin.
Like us, you'll fall in love with the place at first sight, in summer or winter:
- Location: we adore our little village, for a thousand reasons, including:
- Its magnificent fine sandy beaches (Tahiti, Port Manech...)
- Its charming little ports
- The picturesque site at Le Hénan featuring a tidal mill, château, fountains...
- The marked path GR34 runs alongside the River Aven and subsequently along the coastline
- Small villages scattered with rural and religious architecture gems (chapels and wayside crosses, wells and bread ovens, thatched cottages and distinctive houses built with vertical stones, etc.)
- Its sunken lanes
- Many other exciting places to visit nearby: Pont Aven, famous for its mills, biscuits and painters, Concarneau, with its walled Ville-Close and fishermen
- Brimming with life all year round thanks to local entertainment, markets, associations, etc.
- Its calm green surroundings: each unit stands in its own generous plot.
It is our intention that you should be able to get on with enjoying your holidays straight away with no nasty surprises: all inclusive (Wifi or Ethernet, linen, baby equipment, etc.), fabulous king size beds made up before you arrive...