Welcome to Terr'aven,
our modest farm with crops including saffron and kiwis where you are more than welcome to come spend a few days in our typical local penty (sleeps 2 to 4), in our gypsy caravan which is more unusual but still extremely comfortable (sleeps 4) or our log cabin (sleeps 4 to 5).
Like us, you'll fall in love with the place at first sight, in summer or winter:
- Location: we adore our little village, for a thousand reasons, including:
- Its magnificent fine sandy beaches (Tahiti, Port Manech...)
- Its charming little ports
- The picturesque site at Le Hénan featuring a tidal mill, château, fountains...
- The marked path GR34 runs alongside the River Aven and subsequently along the coastline
- Small villages scattered with rural and religious architecture gems (chapels and wayside crosses, wells and bread ovens, thatched cottages and distinctive houses built with vertical stones, etc.)
- Its sunken lanes
- Many other exciting places to visit nearby: Pont Aven, famous for its mills, biscuits and painters, Concarneau, with its walled Ville-Close and fishermen
- Brimming with life all year round thanks to local entertainment, markets, associations, etc.
- Its calm green surroundings: each unit stands in its own generous plot, although guests are free to roam the saffron field, the kiwi orchard and visit our small brood of "Coucous de Rennes" hens...
- Children are more than welcome: we've set up log cabins, a zip-line, a play area (see-saws, rings, etc.), plus games and books for all ages...
It is our intention that you should be able to get on with enjoying your holidays straight away with no nasty surprises: all inclusive (Wifi or Ethernet, linen, baby equipment, etc.), fabulous king size beds made up before you arrive...