The gypsy caravan was custom built for us in 2015 by a carpenter from Plœuc-sur-Lié in the Côtes d'Armor region. Just like the cabin, Olivier Le Marre used naturally sustainable wood such as Douglas fir and chestnut.
Standing in its own small private plot surrounded by a mixed hedge, you'll be able to make the most of the peace and quiet on its veranda, use the outdoor living area and barbecue, etc.
- A living space with a dining nook, a brand new fully-fitted kitchen (pyrolytic oven, induction hobs, microwave, etc.), a day bed (70x190 cm).
- A double size bed is tucked away in an alcove (140x190 cm)
- A bathroom with a large shower (80x80cm).
- A separate toilet.
- In case of stay > 1 week, our washing machine is available for you to use.
Rates and bookings
- As for our other holiday accommodation, we have entrusted Gîtes de France® with our bookings, guaranteeing you updated availability and rates at all times and offering several payment methods (on-line payment, bank transfer etc...) or even the chance to take out cancellation insurance. Of course we are personally available to answer all your questions by phone, mail or using our contact form. Please use the "Contact" menu.
- Depending on the season, a week's stay will cost between 300 and 640 EUR after tax including the following services:
- Tourist tax
- Electricity and water
- Beds made on your arrival
- Household linen
- Internet (Wifi or Ethernet cable)
- Baby equipment (bed, booster seat, bath, changing mat, crockery and cutlery, stair gate)
- And of course free access to children's games (play area, zip-line, cabin, etc.), saffron field, kiwi orchard, etc.
- Once you're here, we can offer a few extra services:
- Sale of farm products
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (30 EUR)
How was it ?
- Would you like to find out what other guests thought of their stay? Several opinions are in english, german, spanish...